bet on Granit
vs
bet on Prima
55%  
  45%

Select to bet on who you think will win the match

BET NOW

Bet on Granit vs Prima

U18 – October 09, 2021

Sometimes it is hard to say who will win when the matchup is this close. Prima or Granit could take this one.

Granit vs Prima face off on October 09, 2021, in the U18.


This is going to be a really close game with Granit being slightly favoured with a 55% chance and Prima with a 45%. In this case you can probably just bet for your favourite team. Since Prima has a lower chance to win, they will payout a bit better. For every $10 you bet on Prima you'll get back $20.5 so it makes them a slightly more attractive bet.


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Granit vs Prima over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to U18 below. Also see more matches relating to Granit or Prima below.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact