bet on Goskilla
vs
bet on Cyberground Gaming
70%  
  30%

Bet on Goskilla vs Cyberground Gaming

U18 – November 22, 2020

The safe bet here is on Goskilla with a 70% chance of winning

Goskilla is versing Cyberground Gaming in the U18, on November 22, 2020.


Goskilla is looking like a better bet since they have a 70% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.35. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $13.5. Betting on Cyberground Gaming, whose odds are 2.95, will payout much more if they win. With a 30% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $29.5!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Goskilla vs Cyberground Gaming over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to U18 below. Also see more matches relating to Goskilla or Cyberground Gaming below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on Goskilla
Goskilla

Right now there's no matches for Goskilla.

bet on Cyberground Gaming
Cyberground Gaming

Right now there's no matches for Cyberground Gaming.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact