bet on Goodfellaz
vs
bet on Motivade Trust Gaming
26%  
  74%

Bet on Goodfellaz vs Motivade Trust Gaming

U18 – August 02, 2020

Motivade Trust Gaming looks to be the stronger team in this matchup. Bet on them for a safer bet

On August 02, 2020, Goodfellaz plays against Motivade Trust Gaming in the U18.


Motivade Trust Gaming is looking like a better bet since they have a 74% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.28. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $12.8. Betting on Goodfellaz, whose odds are 3.35, will payout much more if they win. With a 26% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $33.5!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Goodfellaz vs Motivade Trust Gaming over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to U18 below. Also see more matches relating to Goodfellaz or Motivade Trust Gaming below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on Goodfellaz
Goodfellaz

Right now there's no matches for Goodfellaz.

bet on Motivade Trust Gaming
Motivade Trust Gaming

Right now there's no matches for Motivade Trust Gaming.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact