bet on GODSENT
vs
bet on GTZ
83%  
  17%

Select to bet on who you think will win the match

BET NOW

Bet on GODSENT vs GTZ

Elisa Invitational – January 25, 2023

GODSENT looks to be the stronger team in this matchup. Bet on them for a safer bet.

GODSENT is versing GTZ in the Elisa Invitational, on January 25, 2023.


GODSENT is looking like a better bet since they have a 83% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.15. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $11.5. Betting on GTZ, whose odds are 4.75, will payout much more if they win. With a 17% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $47.5!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on GODSENT vs GTZ over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to Elisa Invitational below. Also see more matches relating to GODSENT or GTZ below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on Elisa Invitational
Elisa Invitational

Right now there's no matches for Elisa Invitational.

bet on GODSENT
GODSENT

Right now there's no matches for GODSENT.

bet on GTZ
GTZ

Right now there's no matches for GTZ.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact