bet on Gen G
vs
bet on PWR
83%  
  17%

Select to bet on who you think will win the match

BET NOW

Bet on Gen G vs PWR

U18 – December 08, 2022

If you are looking for a safe bet, Gen G is the clear choice. PWR will get you a better reward being a risky bet with their 4.75 odds.

Gen G vs PWR face off on December 08, 2022, in the U18.


Gen G is looking like a better bet since they have a 83% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.15. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $11.5. Betting on PWR, whose odds are 4.75, will payout much more if they win. With a 17% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $47.5!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Gen G vs PWR over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to U18 below. Also see more matches relating to Gen G or PWR below.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact