bet on Gen G
vs
bet on Fnatic
61%  
  39%

Select to bet on who you think will win the match

BET NOW

Bet on Gen G vs Fnatic

U18 – September 16, 2020

The safe bet here is on Gen G with a 61% chance of winning

On September 16, 2020, Gen G goes up against Fnatic in the U18.


Gen G is looking like a better bet since they have a 61% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.55. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $15.5. Betting on Fnatic, whose odds are 2.3, will payout much more if they win. With a 39% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $23!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Gen G vs Fnatic over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to U18 below. Also see more matches relating to Gen G or Fnatic below.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact