bet on Gen G
vs
bet on Envy
61%  
  39%

Select to bet on who you think will win the match

BET NOW

Bet on Gen G vs Envy

Flashpoint – December 01, 2020

The safe bet here is on Gen G with a 61% chance of winning

Gen G and Envy face off against each other on December 01, 2020 in the Flashpoint.


Gen G is looking like a better bet since they have a 61% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.55. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $15.5. Betting on Envy, whose odds are 2.3, will payout much more if they win. With a 39% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $23!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Gen G vs Envy over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to Flashpoint below. Also see more matches relating to Gen G or Envy below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on Flashpoint
Flashpoint

Right now there's no matches for Flashpoint.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact