bet on Gank
vs
bet on Weibo
35%  
  65%

Select to bet on who you think will win the match

BET NOW

Bet on Gank vs Weibo

International Championship – November 25, 2022

If you are looking for a safe bet, Weibo is the clear choice. Gank will get you a better reward being a risky bet with their 2.55 odds.

On November 25, 2022, Gank goes up against Weibo in the International Championship.


Weibo is looking like a better bet since they have a 65% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.45. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $14.5. Betting on Gank, whose odds are 2.55, will payout much more if they win. With a 35% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $25.5!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Gank vs Weibo over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to International Championship below. Also see more matches relating to Gank or Weibo below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on International Championship
International Championship

Right now there's no matches for International Championship.

bet on Gank
Gank

Right now there's no matches for Gank.

bet on Weibo
Weibo

Right now there's no matches for Weibo.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact