bet on Gamersorigin
vs
bet on Misfits Premier
61%  
  39%

Bet on Gamersorigin vs Misfits Premier

U18 – October 20, 2020

You can try a risky bet here on Misfits Premier. With their lower odds of 2.3, they have a much higher payout

Gamersorigin and Misfits Premier face off against each other on October 20, 2020 in the U18.


Gamersorigin is looking like a better bet since they have a 61% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.55. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $15.5. Betting on Misfits Premier, whose odds are 2.3, will payout much more if they win. With a 39% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $23!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Gamersorigin vs Misfits Premier over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to U18 below. Also see more matches relating to Gamersorigin or Misfits Premier below.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact