bet on Gambit
vs
bet on HAVU
83%  
  17%

Select to bet on who you think will win the match

BET NOW

Bet on Gambit vs HAVU

Elisa Invitational – October 13, 2021

f we had to guess we would say Gambit will win this match. A sure win would be to take the 1.15 on Gambit and take the smaller but safer bet.

Gambit and HAVU face off against each other on October 13, 2021 in the Elisa Invitational.


Gambit is looking like a better bet since they have a 83% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.15. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $11.5. Betting on HAVU, whose odds are 4.75, will payout much more if they win. With a 17% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $47.5!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Gambit vs HAVU over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to Elisa Invitational below. Also see more matches relating to Gambit or HAVU below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on Elisa Invitational
Elisa Invitational

Right now there's no matches for Elisa Invitational.

bet on Gambit
Gambit

Right now there's no matches for Gambit.

bet on HAVU
HAVU

Right now there's no matches for HAVU.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact