bet on G2
vs
bet on Version1
85%  
  15%

Select to bet on who you think will win the match

BET NOW

Bet on G2 vs Version1

U18 – January 14, 2022

If you are looking for a safe bet, G2 is the clear choice. Version1 will get you a better reward being a risky bet with their 5.25 odds.

On January 14, 2022, G2 goes up against Version1 in the U18.


G2 is looking like a better bet since they have a 85% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.12. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $11.2. Betting on Version1, whose odds are 5.25, will payout much more if they win. With a 15% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $52.5!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on G2 vs Version1 over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to U18 below. Also see more matches relating to G2 or Version1 below.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact