bet on G2
bet on nouns

Select to bet on who you think will win the match


Bet on G2 vs nouns

IEM Dallas – May 29, 2023

Even though it looks like nouns might lose, a risky bet at 5.75 is not necessarily a bad move. G2 pays out less return with their 1.1 odds.

G2 is versing nouns in the IEM Dallas, on May 29, 2023.

G2 is looking like a better bet since they have a 87% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.1. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $11. Betting on nouns, whose odds are 5.75, will payout much more if they win. With a 13% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $57.5!

Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on G2 vs nouns over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to IEM Dallas below. Also see more matches relating to G2 or nouns below.

18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright ©

Sitemap | Contact