bet on G2
vs
bet on Machi eSports
83%  
  17%

Bet on G2 vs Machi eSports

World Championships – October 05, 2020

You can try a risky bet here on Machi eSports. With their lower odds of 4.75, they have a much higher payout

G2 and Machi eSports face off against each other on October 05, 2020 in the World Championships.


G2 is looking like a better bet since they have a 83% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.15. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $11.5. Betting on Machi eSports, whose odds are 4.75, will payout much more if they win. With a 17% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $47.5!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on G2 vs Machi eSports over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to World Championships below. Also see more matches relating to G2 or Machi eSports below.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact