bet on G2
vs
bet on Futbolist
83%  
  17%

Select to bet on who you think will win the match

BET NOW

Bet on G2 vs Futbolist

U18 – October 13, 2021

The safe bet here is on G2 with a 83% chance of winning.

G2 vs Futbolist face off on October 13, 2021, in the U18.


G2 is looking like a better bet since they have a 83% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.15. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $11.5. Betting on Futbolist, whose odds are 4.75, will payout much more if they win. With a 17% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $47.5!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on G2 vs Futbolist over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to U18 below. Also see more matches relating to G2 or Futbolist below.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact