bet on G2
vs
bet on BDS
30%  
  70%

Select to bet on who you think will win the match

BET NOW

Bet on G2 vs BDS

U18 – October 13, 2021

We are pretty sure BDS is going to win. They have a 70 chance to win. But you never know, G2 could take it and with odds of 2.95 it is a higher payoff.

G2 is versing BDS in the U18, on October 13, 2021.


BDS is looking like a better bet since they have a 70% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.35. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $13.5. Betting on G2, whose odds are 2.95, will payout much more if they win. With a 30% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $29.5!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on G2 vs BDS over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to U18 below. Also see more matches relating to G2 or BDS below.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact