bet on G2
vs
bet on Astralis
76%  
  24%

Select to bet on who you think will win the match

BET NOW

Bet on G2 vs Astralis

LEC – January 15, 2022

The safe bet here is on G2 with a 76% chance of winning.

G2 vs Astralis face off on January 15, 2022, in the LEC.


G2 is looking like a better bet since they have a 76% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.25. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $12.5. Betting on Astralis, whose odds are 3.55, will payout much more if they win. With a 24% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $35.5!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on G2 vs Astralis over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to LEC below. Also see more matches relating to G2 or Astralis below.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact