bet on G2 Esports
vs
bet on Plot Twist
87%  
  13%

Bet on G2 Esports vs Plot Twist

U18 – October 22, 2020

You can try a risky bet here on Plot Twist. With their lower odds of 5.75, they have a much higher payout

G2 Esports and Plot Twist face off against each other on October 22, 2020 in the U18.


G2 Esports is looking like a better bet since they have a 87% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.1. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $11. Betting on Plot Twist, whose odds are 5.75, will payout much more if they win. With a 13% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $57.5!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on G2 Esports vs Plot Twist over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to U18 below. Also see more matches relating to G2 Esports or Plot Twist below.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact