bet on FWRD
vs
bet on Sector One
73%  
  27%

Bet on FWRD vs Sector One

U18 – May 20, 2020

You can try a risky bet here on Sector One. With their lower odds of 3.2, they have a much higher payout

On May 20, 2020, FWRD plays against Sector One in the U18.


FWRD is looking like a better bet since they have a 73% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.3. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $13. Betting on Sector One, whose odds are 3.2, will payout much more if they win. With a 27% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $32!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on FWRD vs Sector One over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to U18 below. Also see more matches relating to FWRD or Sector One below.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact