bet on Futbolist
vs
bet on SuperMassive Blaze
30%  
  70%

Bet on Futbolist vs SuperMassive Blaze

U18 – October 15, 2021

Even though it looks like Futbolist might lose, a risky bet at 2.95 is not necessarily a bad move. SuperMassive Blaze pays out less return with their 1.35 odds.

Futbolist is versing SuperMassive Blaze in the U18, on October 15, 2021.


SuperMassive Blaze is looking like a better bet since they have a 70% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.35. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $13.5. Betting on Futbolist, whose odds are 2.95, will payout much more if they win. With a 30% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $29.5!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Futbolist vs SuperMassive Blaze over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to U18 below. Also see more matches relating to Futbolist or SuperMassive Blaze below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on Futbolist
Futbolist

Right now there's no matches for Futbolist.

bet on SuperMassive Blaze
SuperMassive Blaze

Right now there's no matches for SuperMassive Blaze.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact