bet on FURIA Academy
vs
bet on SWS
45%  
  55%

Bet on FURIA Academy vs SWS

U18 – January 10, 2022

This is a pretty even matchup. Bet on your favourite team on this one. SWS or FURIA Academy could be the winner here.

On January 10, 2022, FURIA Academy goes up against SWS in the U18.


This is going to be a really close game with SWS being slightly favoured with a 55% chance and FURIA Academy with a 45%. In this case you can probably just bet for your favourite team. Since FURIA Academy has a lower chance to win, they will payout a bit better. For every $10 you bet on FURIA Academy you'll get back $20.5 so it makes them a slightly more attractive bet.


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on FURIA Academy vs SWS over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to U18 below. Also see more matches relating to FURIA Academy or SWS below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on FURIA Academy
FURIA Academy

Right now there's no matches for FURIA Academy.

bet on SWS
SWS

Right now there's no matches for SWS.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact