bet on FunPlus Phoenix
vs
bet on Rogue
73%  
  27%

Bet on FunPlus Phoenix vs Rogue

World Championship – October 13, 2021

We do not think FunPlus Phoenix will lose this one. So if we had to recommend a safe bet, it is definitely against Rogue.

FunPlus Phoenix and Rogue face off against each other on October 13, 2021 in the World Championship.


FunPlus Phoenix is looking like a better bet since they have a 73% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.3. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $13. Betting on Rogue, whose odds are 3.2, will payout much more if they win. With a 27% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $32!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on FunPlus Phoenix vs Rogue over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to World Championship below. Also see more matches relating to FunPlus Phoenix or Rogue below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on FunPlus Phoenix
FunPlus Phoenix

Right now there's no matches for FunPlus Phoenix.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact