bet on Freecs
vs
bet on Buriram United
27%  
  73%

Bet on Freecs vs Buriram United

brazil – November 27, 2022

The safe bet here is on Buriram United with a 73% chance of winning.

Freecs vs Buriram United face off on November 27, 2022, in the brazil.


Buriram United is looking like a better bet since they have a 73% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.3. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $13. Betting on Freecs, whose odds are 3.2, will payout much more if they win. With a 27% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $32!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Freecs vs Buriram United over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to brazil below. Also see more matches relating to Freecs or Buriram United below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on Freecs
Freecs

Right now there's no matches for Freecs.

bet on Buriram United
Buriram United

Right now there's no matches for Buriram United.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact