bet on France
bet on IVY

Select to bet on who you think will win the match


Bet on France vs IVY

U18 – May 27, 2023

We are pretty sure IVY is going to win. They have a 95 chance to win. But you never know, France could take it and with odds of 11 it is a higher payoff.

France and IVY face off against each other on May 27, 2023 in the U18.

IVY is looking like a better bet since they have a 95% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.01. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $10.1. Betting on France, whose odds are 11, will payout much more if they win. With a 5% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $110!

Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on France vs IVY over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to U18 below. Also see more matches relating to France or IVY below.

18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright ©

Sitemap | Contact