bet on forZe
vs
bet on Ave
79%  
  21%

Select to bet on who you think will win the match

BET NOW

Bet on forZe vs Ave

Gjirafa50 Masters League – October 09, 2021

You can try a risky bet here on Ave. With their lower odds of 4, they have a much higher payout.

forZe vs Ave face off on October 09, 2021, in the Gjirafa50 Masters League.


forZe is looking like a better bet since they have a 79% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.2. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $12. Betting on Ave, whose odds are 4, will payout much more if they win. With a 21% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $40!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on forZe vs Ave over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to Gjirafa50 Masters League below. Also see more matches relating to forZe or Ave below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on Gjirafa50 Masters League
Gjirafa50 Masters League

Right now there's no matches for Gjirafa50 Masters League.

bet on forZe
forZe

Right now there's no matches for forZe.

bet on Ave
Ave

Right now there's no matches for Ave.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact