bet on For The Win
vs
bet on Elektronik Generation
65%  
  35%

Bet on For The Win vs Elektronik Generation

U18 – May 23, 2020

You can try a risky bet here on Elektronik Generation. With their lower odds of 2.55, they have a much higher payout

For The Win vs Elektronik Generation face off on May 23, 2020, in the U18.


For The Win is looking like a better bet since they have a 65% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.45. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $14.5. Betting on Elektronik Generation, whose odds are 2.55, will payout much more if they win. With a 35% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $25.5!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on For The Win vs Elektronik Generation over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to U18 below. Also see more matches relating to For The Win or Elektronik Generation below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on For The Win
For The Win

Right now there's no matches for For The Win.

bet on Elektronik Generation
Elektronik Generation

Right now there's no matches for Elektronik Generation.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact