bet on Fnatic
vs
bet on PSG Talon
35%  
  65%

Bet on Fnatic vs PSG Talon

World Championship – October 17, 2021

Even though it looks like Fnatic might lose, a risky bet at 2.55 is not necessarily a bad move. PSG Talon pays out less return with their 1.45 odds.

Fnatic is versing PSG Talon in the World Championship, on October 17, 2021.


PSG Talon is looking like a better bet since they have a 65% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.45. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $14.5. Betting on Fnatic, whose odds are 2.55, will payout much more if they win. With a 35% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $25.5!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Fnatic vs PSG Talon over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to World Championship below. Also see more matches relating to Fnatic or PSG Talon below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on Fnatic
Fnatic

Right now there's no matches for Fnatic.

bet on PSG Talon
PSG Talon

Right now there's no matches for PSG Talon.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact