bet on Fnatic
vs
bet on GUTS Gaming
21%  
  79%

Bet on Fnatic vs GUTS Gaming

APAC League North – October 13, 2021

We do not think GUTS Gaming will lose this one. So if we had to recommend a safe bet, it is definitely against Fnatic.

On October 13, 2021, Fnatic plays against GUTS Gaming in the APAC League North.


GUTS Gaming is looking like a better bet since they have a 79% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.2. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $12. Betting on Fnatic, whose odds are 4, will payout much more if they win. With a 21% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $40!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Fnatic vs GUTS Gaming over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to APAC League North below. Also see more matches relating to Fnatic or GUTS Gaming below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on APAC League North
APAC League North

Right now there's no matches for APAC League North.

bet on Fnatic
Fnatic

Right now there's no matches for Fnatic.

bet on GUTS Gaming
GUTS Gaming

Right now there's no matches for GUTS Gaming.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact