bet on Fnatic
bet on Giants

Select to bet on who you think will win the match


Bet on Fnatic vs Giants

VCT EMEA League – March 27, 2023

Fnatic looks to be the stronger team in this matchup. Bet on them for a safer bet.

Fnatic is versing Giants in the VCT EMEA League, on March 27, 2023.

Fnatic is looking like a better bet since they have a 85% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.12. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $11.2. Betting on Giants, whose odds are 5.25, will payout much more if they win. With a 15% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $52.5!

Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Fnatic vs Giants over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to VCT EMEA League below. Also see more matches relating to Fnatic or Giants below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on Fnatic

Right now there's no matches for Fnatic.

bet on Giants

Right now there's no matches for Giants.

18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright ©

Sitemap | Contact