bet on Fnatic
vs
bet on BIG
65%  
  35%

Select to bet on who you think will win the match

BET NOW

Bet on Fnatic vs BIG

Funspark Ulti Finals – January 19, 2022

We are pretty sure Fnatic is going to win. They have a 65 chance to win. But you never know, BIG could take it and with odds of 2.55 it is a higher payoff.

Fnatic and BIG face off against each other on January 19, 2022 in the Funspark Ulti Finals.


Fnatic is looking like a better bet since they have a 65% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.45. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $14.5. Betting on BIG, whose odds are 2.55, will payout much more if they win. With a 35% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $25.5!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Fnatic vs BIG over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to Funspark Ulti Finals below. Also see more matches relating to Fnatic or BIG below.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact