bet on Fnatic
vs
bet on Adroit
83%  
  17%

Bet on Fnatic vs Adroit

ESL One Birmingham SEA – May 20, 2020

You can try a risky bet here on Adroit. With their lower odds of 4.75, they have a much higher payout

On May 20, 2020, Fnatic plays against Adroit in the ESL One Birmingham SEA.


Fnatic is looking like a better bet since they have a 83% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.15. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $11.5. Betting on Adroit, whose odds are 4.75, will payout much more if they win. With a 17% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $47.5!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Fnatic vs Adroit over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to ESL One Birmingham SEA below. Also see more matches relating to Fnatic or Adroit below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on Adroit
Adroit

Right now there's no matches for Adroit.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact