bet on fnatic Rising
vs
bet on BIG Academy
59%  
  41%

Bet on fnatic Rising vs BIG Academy

U18 – October 09, 2021

If you are looking for a safe bet, fnatic Rising is the clear choice. BIG Academy will get you a better reward being a risky bet with their 2.2 odds.

On October 09, 2021, fnatic Rising goes up against BIG Academy in the U18.


fnatic Rising is looking like a better bet since they have a 59% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.6. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $16. Betting on BIG Academy, whose odds are 2.2, will payout much more if they win. With a 41% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $22!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on fnatic Rising vs BIG Academy over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to U18 below. Also see more matches relating to fnatic Rising or BIG Academy below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on fnatic Rising
fnatic Rising

Right now there's no matches for fnatic Rising.

bet on BIG Academy
BIG Academy

Right now there's no matches for BIG Academy.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact