bet on Flying Bear
vs
bet on Box
45%  
  55%

Bet on Flying Bear vs Box

U18 – November 21, 2022

This one is looking even. Maybe bet on Flying Bear since they payout slightly more.

Flying Bear vs Box face off on November 21, 2022, in the U18.


This is going to be a really close game with Box being slightly favoured with a 55% chance and Flying Bear with a 45%. In this case you can probably just bet for your favourite team. Since Flying Bear has a lower chance to win, they will payout a bit better. For every $10 you bet on Flying Bear you'll get back $20.5 so it makes them a slightly more attractive bet.


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Flying Bear vs Box over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to U18 below. Also see more matches relating to Flying Bear or Box below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on Flying Bear
Flying Bear

Right now there's no matches for Flying Bear.

bet on Box
Box

Right now there's no matches for Box.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact