bet on Florida Mayhem
vs
bet on Washington Justice
47%  
  53%

Bet on Florida Mayhem vs Washington Justice

OWL – March 27, 2020

It's looking even in this one. Maybe bet on Washington Justice since they are slightly favoured

On March 27, 2020, Florida Mayhem goes up against Washington Justice in the OWL.


This is going to be a really close game with Washington Justice being slightly favoured with a 53% chance and Florida Mayhem with a 47%. In this case you can probably just bet for your favourite team. Since Florida Mayhem has a lower chance to win, they will payout a bit better. For every $10 you bet on Florida Mayhem you'll get back $19.5 so it makes them a slightly more attractive bet.


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Florida Mayhem vs Washington Justice over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to OWL below. Also see more matches relating to Florida Mayhem or Washington Justice below.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact