bet on Florida Mayhem
vs
bet on Atlanta Reign
78%  
  22%

Bet on Florida Mayhem vs Atlanta Reign

OWL – May 24, 2020

The safe bet here is on Florida Mayhem with a 78% chance of winning

Florida Mayhem and Atlanta Reign face off against each other on May 24, 2020 in the OWL.


Florida Mayhem is looking like a better bet since they have a 78% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.22. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $12.2. Betting on Atlanta Reign, whose odds are 3.8, will payout much more if they win. With a 22% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $38!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Florida Mayhem vs Atlanta Reign over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to OWL below. Also see more matches relating to Florida Mayhem or Atlanta Reign below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on OWL
OWL

Right now there's no matches for OWL.

bet on Florida Mayhem
Florida Mayhem

Right now there's no matches for Florida Mayhem.

bet on Atlanta Reign
Atlanta Reign

Right now there's no matches for Atlanta Reign.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact