bet on Flisk
vs
bet on Sons of Lennart
41%  
  59%

Bet on Flisk vs Sons of Lennart

Svenska Elitserien – November 26, 2020

You can try a risky bet here on Flisk. With their lower odds of 2.2, they have a much higher payout

Flisk vs Sons of Lennart face off on November 26, 2020, in the Svenska Elitserien.


Sons of Lennart is looking like a better bet since they have a 59% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.6. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $16. Betting on Flisk, whose odds are 2.2, will payout much more if they win. With a 41% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $22!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Flisk vs Sons of Lennart over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to Svenska Elitserien below. Also see more matches relating to Flisk or Sons of Lennart below.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact