bet on FFF
vs
bet on ZONES
73%  
  27%

Select to bet on who you think will win the match

BET NOW

Bet on FFF vs ZONES

U18 – April 08, 2021

It is certainly safer to go with a bet on FFF with their 1.3 odds. The payoff isn't as high but its safer than betting on ZONES.

On April 08, 2021, FFF plays against ZONES in the U18.


FFF is looking like a better bet since they have a 73% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.3. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $13. Betting on ZONES, whose odds are 3.2, will payout much more if they win. With a 27% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $32!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on FFF vs ZONES over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to U18 below. Also see more matches relating to FFF or ZONES below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on FFF
FFF

Right now there's no matches for FFF.

bet on ZONES
ZONES

Right now there's no matches for ZONES.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact