bet on FaZe
bet on G1

Select to bet on who you think will win the match


Bet on FaZe vs G1

RLCS Major – April 06, 2023

It is certainly safer to go with a bet on FaZe with their 1.3 odds. The payoff isn't as high but its safer than betting on G1.

FaZe is versing G1 in the RLCS Major, on April 06, 2023.

FaZe is looking like a better bet since they have a 73% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.3. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $13. Betting on G1, whose odds are 3.2, will payout much more if they win. With a 27% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $32!

Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on FaZe vs G1 over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to RLCS Major below. Also see more matches relating to FaZe or G1 below.

18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright ©

Sitemap | Contact