bet on FaZe Clan
vs
bet on 00 Nation
73%  
  27%

Bet on FaZe Clan vs 00 Nation

U18 – September 18, 2022

The safe bet here is on FaZe Clan with a 73% chance of winning.

On September 18, 2022, FaZe Clan plays against 00 Nation in the U18.


FaZe Clan is looking like a better bet since they have a 73% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.3. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $13. Betting on 00 Nation, whose odds are 3.2, will payout much more if they win. With a 27% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $32!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on FaZe Clan vs 00 Nation over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to U18 below. Also see more matches relating to FaZe Clan or 00 Nation below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on FaZe Clan
FaZe Clan

Right now there's no matches for FaZe Clan.

bet on 00 Nation
00 Nation

Right now there's no matches for 00 Nation.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact