bet on FAV gaming
vs
bet on Xavier Esports
35%  
  65%

Bet on FAV gaming vs Xavier Esports

U18 – November 25, 2020

Xavier Esports looks to be the stronger team in this matchup. Bet on them for a safer bet

FAV gaming vs Xavier Esports face off on November 25, 2020, in the U18.


Xavier Esports is looking like a better bet since they have a 65% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.45. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $14.5. Betting on FAV gaming, whose odds are 2.55, will payout much more if they win. With a 35% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $25.5!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on FAV gaming vs Xavier Esports over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to U18 below. Also see more matches relating to FAV gaming or Xavier Esports below.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact