bet on FATE
vs
bet on Wolsung
91%  
  9%

Select to bet on who you think will win the match

BET NOW

Bet on FATE vs Wolsung

Home Sweet Home Cup Qualifier – May 24, 2020

The safe bet here is on FATE with a 91% chance of winning

FATE is versing Wolsung in the Home Sweet Home Cup Qualifier, on May 24, 2020.


FATE is looking like a better bet since they have a 91% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.05. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $10.5. Betting on Wolsung, whose odds are 8, will payout much more if they win. With a 9% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $80!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on FATE vs Wolsung over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to Home Sweet Home Cup Qualifier below. Also see more matches relating to FATE or Wolsung below.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact