bet on Falkn
vs
bet on fightclub
30%  
  70%

Bet on Falkn vs fightclub

U18 – October 03, 2020

fightclub looks to be the stronger team in this matchup. Bet on them for a safer bet

Falkn and fightclub face off against each other on October 03, 2020 in the U18.


fightclub is looking like a better bet since they have a 70% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.35. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $13.5. Betting on Falkn, whose odds are 2.95, will payout much more if they win. With a 30% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $29.5!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Falkn vs fightclub over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to U18 below. Also see more matches relating to Falkn or fightclub below.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact