bet on Execration
vs
bet on T1
45%  
  55%

Bet on Execration vs T1

SEA Dota Invitational – May 21, 2020

It's looking even in this one. Maybe bet on T1 since they are slightly favoured

Execration and T1 face off against each other on May 21, 2020 in the SEA Dota Invitational.


This is going to be a really close game with T1 being slightly favoured with a 55% chance and Execration with a 45%. In this case you can probably just bet for your favourite team. Since Execration has a lower chance to win, they will payout a bit better. For every $10 you bet on Execration you'll get back $20.5 so it makes them a slightly more attractive bet.


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Execration vs T1 over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to SEA Dota Invitational below. Also see more matches relating to Execration or T1 below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on SEA Dota Invitational
SEA Dota Invitational

Right now there's no matches for SEA Dota Invitational.

bet on Execration
Execration

Right now there's no matches for Execration.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact