bet on Exalty
vs
bet on infinite
47%  
  53%

Bet on Exalty vs infinite

NumberOne – January 08, 2022

It's looking even in this one. Maybe bet on infinite since they are slightly favoured.

Exalty vs infinite face off on January 08, 2022, in the NumberOne.


This is going to be a really close game with infinite being slightly favoured with a 53% chance and Exalty with a 47%. In this case you can probably just bet for your favourite team. Since Exalty has a lower chance to win, they will payout a bit better. For every $10 you bet on Exalty you'll get back $19.5 so it makes them a slightly more attractive bet.


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Exalty vs infinite over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to NumberOne below. Also see more matches relating to Exalty or infinite below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on NumberOne
NumberOne

Right now there's no matches for NumberOne.

bet on Exalty
Exalty

Right now there's no matches for Exalty.

bet on infinite
infinite

Right now there's no matches for infinite.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact