bet on Evil Geniuses
vs
bet on TeamOne
87%  
  13%

Bet on Evil Geniuses vs TeamOne

IEM New York North America – October 19, 2020

Evil Geniuses looks to be the stronger team in this matchup. Bet on them for a safer bet

Evil Geniuses vs TeamOne face off on October 19, 2020, in the IEM New York North America.


Evil Geniuses is looking like a better bet since they have a 87% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.1. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $11. Betting on TeamOne, whose odds are 5.75, will payout much more if they win. With a 13% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $57.5!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Evil Geniuses vs TeamOne over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to IEM New York North America below. Also see more matches relating to Evil Geniuses or TeamOne below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on IEM New York North America
IEM New York North America

Right now there's no matches for IEM New York North America.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact