bet on Evil Geniuses
vs
bet on Cloud9
70%  
  30%

Bet on Evil Geniuses vs Cloud9

DreamHack Masters Spring North America – May 24, 2020

Evil Geniuses looks to be the stronger team in this matchup. Bet on them for a safer bet

On May 24, 2020, Evil Geniuses plays against Cloud9 in the DreamHack Masters Spring North America.


Evil Geniuses is looking like a better bet since they have a 70% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.35. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $13.5. Betting on Cloud9, whose odds are 2.95, will payout much more if they win. With a 30% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $29.5!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Evil Geniuses vs Cloud9 over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to DreamHack Masters Spring North America below. Also see more matches relating to Evil Geniuses or Cloud9 below.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact