bet on ETHEREAL
vs
bet on HellRaisers
30%  
  70%

Bet on ETHEREAL vs HellRaisers

IEM New York CIS – October 19, 2020

HellRaisers looks to be the stronger team in this matchup. Bet on them for a safer bet

On October 19, 2020, ETHEREAL goes up against HellRaisers in the IEM New York CIS.


HellRaisers is looking like a better bet since they have a 70% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.35. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $13.5. Betting on ETHEREAL, whose odds are 2.95, will payout much more if they win. With a 30% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $29.5!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on ETHEREAL vs HellRaisers over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to IEM New York CIS below. Also see more matches relating to ETHEREAL or HellRaisers below.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact