bet on Eternal Fire
vs
bet on Lynn Vision
76%  
  24%

Bet on Eternal Fire vs Lynn Vision

Elisa Invitational – January 19, 2022

The safe bet here is on Eternal Fire with a 76% chance of winning.

On January 19, 2022, Eternal Fire plays against Lynn Vision in the Elisa Invitational.


Eternal Fire is looking like a better bet since they have a 76% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.25. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $12.5. Betting on Lynn Vision, whose odds are 3.55, will payout much more if they win. With a 24% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $35.5!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Eternal Fire vs Lynn Vision over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to Elisa Invitational below. Also see more matches relating to Eternal Fire or Lynn Vision below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on Elisa Invitational
Elisa Invitational

Right now there's no matches for Elisa Invitational.

bet on Eternal Fire
Eternal Fire

Right now there's no matches for Eternal Fire.

bet on Lynn Vision
Lynn Vision

Right now there's no matches for Lynn Vision.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact