bet on Eternal Fire
vs
bet on K23
53%  
  47%

Bet on Eternal Fire vs K23

Fall Series – October 13, 2021

Eternal Fire might have a small advantage, but don’t underestimate K23, the odds aren't that far off after all.

Eternal Fire vs K23 face off on October 13, 2021, in the Fall Series.


This is going to be a really close game with Eternal Fire being slightly favoured with a 53% chance and K23 with a 47%. In this case you can probably just bet for your favourite team. Since K23 has a lower chance to win, they will payout a bit better. For every $10 you bet on K23 you'll get back $19.5 so it makes them a slightly more attractive bet.


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Eternal Fire vs K23 over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to Fall Series below. Also see more matches relating to Eternal Fire or K23 below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on Fall Series
Fall Series

Right now there's no matches for Fall Series.

bet on Eternal Fire
Eternal Fire

Right now there's no matches for Eternal Fire.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact