bet on Eternal Fire
vs
bet on Evil Geniuses
61%  
  39%

Bet on Eternal Fire vs Evil Geniuses

ESL Pro League – September 17, 2022

We do not think Eternal Fire will lose this one. So if we had to recommend a safe bet, it is definitely against Evil Geniuses.

Eternal Fire is versing Evil Geniuses in the ESL Pro League, on September 17, 2022.


Eternal Fire is looking like a better bet since they have a 61% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.55. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $15.5. Betting on Evil Geniuses, whose odds are 2.3, will payout much more if they win. With a 39% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $23!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Eternal Fire vs Evil Geniuses over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to ESL Pro League below. Also see more matches relating to Eternal Fire or Evil Geniuses below.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact