bet on Eternal Fire Academy
vs
bet on VP Prodigy
47%  
  53%

Bet on Eternal Fire Academy vs VP Prodigy

U18 – January 15, 2022

We can't really say who will win this match. VP Prodigy or Eternal Fire Academy are both good bets.

On January 15, 2022, Eternal Fire Academy goes up against VP Prodigy in the U18.


This is going to be a really close game with VP Prodigy being slightly favoured with a 53% chance and Eternal Fire Academy with a 47%. In this case you can probably just bet for your favourite team. Since Eternal Fire Academy has a lower chance to win, they will payout a bit better. For every $10 you bet on Eternal Fire Academy you'll get back $19.5 so it makes them a slightly more attractive bet.


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Eternal Fire Academy vs VP Prodigy over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to U18 below. Also see more matches relating to Eternal Fire Academy or VP Prodigy below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on Eternal Fire Academy
Eternal Fire Academy

Right now there's no matches for Eternal Fire Academy.

bet on VP Prodigy
VP Prodigy

Right now there's no matches for VP Prodigy.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact